Since 1981, DGR has served the legal community, providing quality, reliable process service.
As we celebrate the past 40 years and look ahead to the next 40, it’s exciting to see how far we’ve come and where we’re headed. From a one-man operation to an international leader in our field, we’ve grown a lot, and we couldn’t be more thankful. We take pride that we have been able to sustain such meaningful contributions to the legal services field through continued adaptation and expansion of service.
DGR’s mission, developed by Jerry Colasurdo 40 years ago, has always been about providing excellent service and an exceptional client experience. Fast, reliable, compliant service has been the cornerstone of our growth and business values.
In the last forty years, DGR has grown substantially, developing processes, tools, and best practices to support their mission of delivering reliable, quality service. But in that time one thing has remained constant: our commitment to offering ethical, compliant process service that complies with state and federal rules and laws, and going above and beyond to deliver an exceptional client experience.
And that’s the DGR difference! We ensure service is completed by trained employees, keeping them up to date on rule changes and court requirements.
“We’ve seen so much growth in the last 40 years, which is largely due to a combination of our adaptability, incredibly loyal clients, our hard-working team, and the innovation we continue to introduce into the business”, says Alana Gibson, Chief Operating Officer at DGR Legal. “I’m excited about the future of our organization, and seeing the next levels of what’s to come.”
As made evident in the past two years, being tech-forward is crucial to sustaining a long-term, successful business. We’ve been able to streamline even more of our processes during the recent events, implementing key technologies to connect with our own proprietary ones. But technology has always been a part of our business, including:
- Handling the very first instances in the world of service via Instagram and LinkedIn, thus becoming the go-to process server for social media service
- Custom software built just for us to streamline processing and tracking while reducing service timelines
- A client portal to allow for service status check and affidavit retrieval
Over the past four decades, our service offerings have continued to grow with our client base. DGR now offers all of the following services:
- Fast and reliable process service, with an online portal to track the status of your order
- International process service: We’ve completed service in over 100 countries, and have completed translations to match
- Service of subpoenas across state lines that comply with the UIDDA, or Uniform Information Discovery and Deposition Act
- Due diligence searches: We have access to extensive databases and can assist you in locating an individual or entity
We’re proud to celebrate 40 years at DGR, and we’re also thrilled to celebrate the team we couldn’t have done it without.
Cheers to the next 40 years!